Rip Your Grip Power Balls
£8.99 – £59.99
- Open handed design for ergonomical training.
- All the wood used is strong Birch Hardwood unlike most grip balls which are softwood and will suffer dents and cracks over a short time. They include a washer to protect the wood and ensure the Nylon cord does not come out
- 150mm Diameter Balls for indoor use only. Suitable for Large Strong hands aimed at advanced users. Can be used for pull ups for people with good hand strength or weights for others.
- Switch from pull-up, to chin-up, to biceps-pull without regrouping. Comes with core and washers to protect the wood.
- All the products are sanded prior to shipment for a rough finish for easier grip. Please let me know if you don’t want this to happen.
CRUSH AND PINCH GRIP – Your crush grip is the power between your fingers and your palm. Pinch grip is the power between your fingers and your thumbs. Cannonball grips are a great way to focus on both with one tool. Strengthen your hands, wrists, and forearms with this set of Cannon Ball Grips.
EXPAND YOUR ABILITIES – Strengthening your crush grip and pinch grip is great for rock climbing, weightlifting, and more. These are important assets for Ninja Warrior, Climbers, Strongmen, and Power Lifters. Even if you’re not competitive or performing in events, you can still be just as strong as those guys with these cannonball grips.
MAXIMUM POSSIBILITIES – If you’re looking for a tool in your gym that can achieve different workouts all in one, you need this grip set. You can hang from them, do pull ups, or hand weight from them and take it for a walk. You get all kinds of possibilities with these grips, but they all lead to the same result of increasing your strength, ability, and endurance.:
INTENSE DURABILITY – These little balls hold a lot of weight. You can pull, hang, and swing from them. Comes ready to use with paracords cable to taking 300kg! Invest in the kinds of workout tools that will allow you to get continuous performance results and build your strength over time. ;
- Suspension Trainer System
- Gymnastic Rings
- Heavy Duty Resistance Bands
- Battle Ropes
|Diameter of Ball||
40mm – sold as a pair (Beginner), 50mm – sold as a pair (Beginner), 70mm – sold as a pair (Intermediate), 90mm – sold as a pair (Intermediate), 120mm – 1 ball only (Advanced), 150mm – 1 ball only (Advanced)